How To Apply
Send us a short video (60 seconds). In the video, introduce yourself and tell us something interesting about you.
Write a 300-word essay explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for this position. This is for us to determine how willing you are to participate in this offer.
Candidates that fail to meet the requirements will be not considered.
We will contact the winner and arrange the most suitable time in the day to start the Dream Job.
The deadline for this position is 23h59, November 26 2020 (Extended).
Use the application form below
Terms and Condition
- The promoter of this vacancy is Coupon Lawn
- Employees of Coupon Lawn or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with this “Dream Job” shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside in order to apply for the job.
- Only lawful residents of the United States are eligible to enter.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign period will start on Wednesday November 4th 2020, and will close on Thursday November 26th 2020 at 11:59 PM. After the closing date, no further applicants to the position will be permitted.
- To apply, use the link in the How To Apply section
- Each entrant may only enter once.
- Coupon Lawn will select the most suitable candidate on the list. We will consider several elimination rounds before giving the final decision.
- Odds of being selected for Dream Job depend on the number of entries received.
- The chosen candidate will be notified by email, phone call, and/or letter within five (5) hours after the closing date. If the candidate cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the prize within twenty four (24) hours of notification, CouponLawn reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the recipient and pick a replacement recipient.
- The entrants specifically acknowledge that the prize package will be provided by Coupon Lawn, and that the Dream Job is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with any of its affiliates..
- Coupon Lawn will ask the candidate for his/her preferred payment method to send the $8,000 budget and the prize package..
- Recipients acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipients have no authority to bind Coupon Lawn to contracts, make any agreement or representations on Coupon Lawn’s written consent. Recipients shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Coupon Lawn to its employees. Coupon Lawn is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipients behalf. Recipients acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipients are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Dream Job consists of answering an experiment created by the Coupon Lawn team about the Recipient‘s experience using coupons and deals to go online shopping on Black Friday . Coupon Lawn will notify the Recipients how to complete the Dream Job requirements.
- Recipients will receive (i) goods that they buy from this Dream Job (after using up the $8,000 budget); (ii) a certificate of his/her shopping expertise; (iii) the amount of money deducted from the purchases after the coupons are used (as a reward for your effort); and (iv) Social Share/Mention on our platform
- The Recipients agree to the use of their names and image in any publicity material associated with the Dream Job. Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection laws.
- Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable.
- Coupon Lawn’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The candidate can request for the “Do Not Sell My Personal Infromation” policy after applying for this job.