$5,000 Student Scholarship For 2015
We do our best to give people an opportunity to save money on their online purchases as well as on their day to day lives here at CouponLawn. After having helped thousands of people save hundreds of thousands dollars, we decided that it’s about time that we help the folks who probably need our help most at the moment – students.
With the current student debt climbing beyond the one trillion dollar mark, it’s no wonder that students need all the help they can get when it comes to paying their tuition. When you combine climbing tuition, lower job prospects and lower salaries you arrive at over 40 million Americans having student debt well beyond their college years as featured on popular media outlets such as CNN Money.
We decided that launching a yearly scholarship fund is the least we can do help out. Our scholarship fund will require you to submit a 1000 word essay and the winner will receive $5,000 in scholarship funds.
- Be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or post graduate program (all programs are accepted) at an accredited university located in the United States.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Submit a 1,000 word essay on the topic of “How To Save Money In An Expanding World”.
- All applications must be submitted by August 31st, 2015.
- We will review all applications by September 30th, 2015 and will select winning candidates on October 1st, 2015 who will be contacted on individual basis.
- Funds will be disbursed to the corresponding universities and credited to the students’ accounts (please see your university’s scholarship disbursement policies).
- The first place finisher will also have her essay posted on our 101 Ways To Save Blog.
Please Apply Below & Best Of Luck!
The application process has ended.